Sunday, February 15, 2009

Make a Buck, Save a Buck!

Make a Buck....
Here are some ways to make a little extra cash:

Selling your old clothes to:

*Buffalo Exchange
*Crossroads

Selling your old cds/dvds/lps to:


*Amoeba


*Almost any local music store.

*Ebay!
Out of all these options I would highly recommend selling on ebay! You can make a little more money but you do have to do a little research/work...

Google BUY/SELL/TRADE, clothes or music and your city and I'm sure you could find a place if I haven't listed any store in your area.

Save a Buck.. Checkout

*all the places above
*a little shop called Paola Loves To Shop! They always have the coolest stuff at amazing prices!!

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn't belong...
Photobucket


I am very excited today and ironically enough going to spend some bucks... I'm going to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic with my roommate C and little baby sis T... and later tonight I'm going to see Lykke Li with my friend S....


Lykke Li - Breaking It Up from Lykke Li on Vimeo.

No comments: