Friday, July 2, 2010

Nom Nom of the week: The Little Chihuahua

This is one of my favorite places to eat when I'm in San Francisco! Initially I went in to check it out because of name The Little Chihuahua ( I have a little chihuahua) and was surprised by how amazing the food was! I recommend for drinks the horchata (some of the best I've ever had), sangria or margarita. For nom noms (aka food) I highly recommend the tortilla soup, nachos and burritos! Everything I've ever had there has been amazing! Here are some photos of my little chihuahua and the restaurant.


Phoebe being a mini model next to one of my pinatas in my shop!







& a map below if you want to check it out!


Pictures are from yelp


1 comment:

Eri said...

Hi there,

Great blog! I really enjoy it.

Please have a look at my blog too and if you like it, I hope you follow me ;-)

Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway very soon to all my followers.

See you soon.
x